Mitsubishi Generators come equipped with a wide range of standard features: Mitsubishi OHV engine, automatic idle control, full frame, automatic voltage regulator, low oil sensor and a large fuel tank. Mitsubishi’s line of portable gas generators deliver reliable power and performance when and where you need it.
Mitsubishi Generators are fuel efficient and have one of the lowest noise levels in the industry.
Mitsubishi Generators come equipped with a wide range of standard features: Mitsubishi OHV engine, automatic voltage regulator, low oil pressure sensor and a large fuel tank. Mitsubishi’s line of portable generators deliver reliable power and performance when and where you need it.
Range onwards from 7.5KVA
Mitsubishi has designed and manufactured quality products for more than 100 years to the industry’s toughest standards. Mitsubishi Generators are backed by a limited two-year commercial, rental and consumer warranty.
Superior materials are used to ensure optimum performance. Mitsubishi Generators are engineered to run 24X7 with optimal performance. Prasha understands that when you need back up power, you need a reliable and dependable product that delivers consistent power – in this Mitsubishi powered PRASHA GenSets.
Prasha Mitsubishi Generators are fuel efficient and have one of the lowest noise levels in the industry.
Prasha Mitsubishi Generators come equipped with a wide range of standard features: Mitsubishi OHV engine, automatic voltage regulator, low oil sensor and a large fuel tank. Mitsubishi’s line of portable generators deliver reliable power and performance when and where you need it.
PRIME MOVER IN DG
1. Fuel Pump
2. Lube Oil Filter
5. Coolant Inhibitor
6. Cartridge Type Fuel Filter
7. Dry Type Replaceable Paper Element Air Cleaner With Restriction indicator
8. Flywheel And Flywheel Housing
Brush less single bearing suitable for continuous operation generating 230 Volt AC. The alternator is suitable for tropical climate.
Microprocessor based Gen Set control includes all the necessary to locally or automatically start, stop and project the generator set.
1. Three operating mode
2. LC display with soft key
3. Remote / logic start/stop, pre glow for diesel engine
4. Operating hours/start/maintenance schedule
5. Alarm history logging
6. Battery and load current and voltage
7. Automatic shutdown or warning when fault condition are detected
8. Push button for direct control
9. Event recorder with real time clock
10. Communication port with RJ45/RS232
11. Multi level password protection
12. PC front panel configurable
13. Use of special hardware for longer life
14. Insulation material meets exacting IS 7888 specifications
15. Flush styling – no projections
16. Fluid drains for lube oil and fuel
17. Fuel filling point.
The acoustic enclosure is made of CRCA sheets. The walls of the enclosure are insulated with fire retardant foam so as to comply with the 75 dbA @ 1 meter at 75% load under Test conditions.
1. Four point lifting for easy handling at customer site designed to have optimum serviceability
2. Air inlet louvers specially designed to operate at rated load
3. Made on special purpose CNC machines for consistency in quality and workmanship
4. PP powder coated for long lasting services life and superior finish with UV resistant powder coating. Can withstand extreme environments
5. Use of special hardware for longer life
6. Insulation material meets exacting IS 7888 specifications
7. Flush styling – no projections
8. Fuel filling point
The control panel is manufactured with 14/18 gauges CRCA sheet and is powder coated for a weatherproof and long lasting finish.
1. PC and front panel configuration
2. CAN and magnetic pick up version
3. Four digital inputs/three analog inputs
4. Six digital outputs
5. Three phase sensing
6. Event log
7. Automatic shutdown when fault
8. Configurable timer
9. Engine hour counter
10. LED indicators
11. LCD display
12. Front panel PC programming
13. Engine coolant temperature
14. Fuel level
15. Engine oil pressure
16. Engine speed RPM, frequency
17. Generator volts
1. Auto mains failure control module for single Gen Set applications
2. Generator power factor
3. Generator kVA
4. Number of engine starts
5. Nine configurable input/output
6. Pin protection programming
7. Event log showing date and time
8. Security level password system
9. Fuel usage monitoring and fuel alarm
10. Charge alternator fail warning and shutdown alarms with used programming relay
11. Additional programmable logic
12. Additional programmable trip outputs
13. Additional start delay function
14. Front editing and scheduling
15. Displays kW as % of rated kW setting
To know about superior Technology & other ratings please contact us.
Specification, description and illustrative material in this are as accurate
As known at time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.